Monday, August 14

SANS GSEC

I will be going to SANS Chicago GSEC training. This is something I have wanted to do for quite some time, but couldn't spare the money.

From this event I hope to meet some new security professionals, add to my skills and bolster my security marketability.

Learn more about the class here. After the 6 days training, I will sit for the exam and begin working on my research paper.

The training runs from Monday September 18, 2006 to Saturday September 23, 2006.

Per the GIAC site:
GIAC Security Essentials Certification graduates have been taught the knowledge, skills and abilities required to incorporate good information security practice in any organization. The GSEC tests the essential knowledge and skills required of any individual with security responsibilities within an organization.

No comments: