Wednesday, February 28

MSIA - Master of Science in Information Assurance

I have been MIA for a month now. I even missed indysec 5. Shameful, I know. I do however have some good news --- my MSIA (Master of Science in Information Assurance) is complete --- all 36 hours.

That is right, I just received notification of my grade [A]. I can not say enough good things about Capitol College. If you are looking for a distance ed offering in IA, Capitol is a great school to consider.

I have discussed this before, but the key selling point has to be the live lectures via the web. The NSA seems to like them as well.

If you have any questions about the program, or anything else, just ask.

Stephen R. Moore, MS

5 comments:

Toby said...

Congrats. I can only wish that I was done in the program I am in at Boston University.

Stephen R. Moore said...

Thank you. How do you like the Boston program? How many more classes do you have?

Fluffy said...

This explains why you've been sleeping in your Cube err Palace lately...

Stephen R. Moore said...

Not funny mr badcode.
Nice profile location too.

My Palace needs a refrigerator!

fluffy said...

We can turn down the heat, but that's about all we can do about the fridge....